=== News Update ===
Number Of Iraqi Civilians Slaughtered In America’s War On Iraq – At Least 655,000 + +
Number of U.S. Military Personnel Sacrificed (Officially acknowledged) In America’sWar On Iraq 3,097
The U.S. War On Iraq Costs $363,735,171,813, See the cost in your community
Mercenaries are second largest force in Iraq: UN official
LIMA (AFP) – Between 30,000 and 50,000 mercenaries are working in Iraq, making them the second largest military force there after the occupying United States.
The case of Iraq “is a new manifestation of the use of mercenaries that has caughts the US by surprise”, Spain’s Jose Luis Gomez del Prado — a member of the UN working group on mercenaries — said Fridayduring a visit to Peru.
The United States has 130,000 soldiers in Iraq, he noted. Britain has 10,000 troops.
The real story about the killing of 200 Shi’ite near Alnajaf. The US and Iraqi government are lying again ( Arabic)
What exactly happened in Najaf? The true story
With the conflict reports came from the “Green Zone” government, I was sure that the story is totally different from the official version announced, here is a small portion of the conflict reports, later you will read what exactly happened which is a a crime and total embarrassment for the American occupation and their “Shoe shiners” in the “Green Zone”
So What Happened in Najaf?
The Sadrist account: Nahrain Net, a Sadrist website, quotes anonymous sources from the Hawza and security officials in Najaf that an armed group named “Jund Al-Samaa’” (the Army of Heaven, the Soldiers of Heaven, the Soldiers of the Skies) were amassing in palm groves at Zarga, north of Kufa, and that they were plotting to take supreme Shi’ite clerics in Najaf, including Sistani, Ishaq Al-Fayyadh, Ya’qubi, Mohammed Al-Hakim, and Muqtada Al-Sadr, as hostages in order to use as a bargain to control the shrine of Imam Ali in Najaf. Allegedly, a list was found with the group that contained names of senior clerics in Najaf and Karbala, and that Muqtada was number two on the list after Sistani. They added that the group was coordinating with Ba’athists and Al-Qaeda and that they have received logistic and monetary backing from Saudi Arabia.
Official Lies Over Najaf Battle Exposed
NAJAF, Iraq – Iraqi government lies over the killing of hundreds of Shi’ites in an attack on Sunday stand exposed by independent investigations carried out by IPS in Iraq.
Conflicting reports had arisen earlier on how and why a huge battle broke out around the small village Zarqa, located just a few kilometers northeast of the Shi’ite holy city Najaf, which is 90 km south of Baghdad.
W and Hillary: Two Sides of the Same Coin
Speaking at the Democratic National Convention’s winter meeting, Presidential candidate Hillary Rodham Clinton declared that once she becomes president, she would end the war in Iraq and restore the basic promise of America. Mrs. Clinton, who voted for the illegal invasion of sovereign Iraq, knows she must end the Iraq war in order to launch another – a war on sovereign Iran.
Hillary’s big lie grows
She needs to end the victim act and stop blaming Bush for her vote on Iraq
Iraq : A Failed Cover-Up
Grenier was asked in court last week to explain the White House’s 2003 machinations. Here’s what he said: “I think they were trying to avoid blame for not providing [the truth] about whether or not Iraq had attempted to buy uranium.”
In other words, it was a known and deliberate lie, not a “mistake”, when Bush said that Iraq was trying to purchase uranium from Africa in his 2003 State of the Union Speech.
Japan calls US policy in Iraq ‘naive’
Japan’s foreign minister has criticised the United States policy in Iraq as “very naive” and blamed it for spiralling unrest there, in another swipe at US tactics by the key Washington ally.
Video of the Iraqi resistance operations for January
Two soldiers die as another U.S. military helicopter goes down in Iraq
BAGHDAD (AP) — A U.S. helicopter went down Friday in Iraq for the fourth time in two weeks, killing two soldiers on board, and America’s top general acknowledged that its aircraft were increasingly in danger from ground fire. Witnesses and local police said two helicopters were flying together when gunmen opened fire, sending one of the aircraft crashing to the ground, smoke trailing behind it, near Taji, an air base just north of Baghdad.
Iraqi Resistance Report for events of Saturday, 3 February 2007.
- Resistance fighters ambush US column in as-Saqlawiyah late Saturday morning.
- US troops raid village southwest of al-Fallujah fighting, arresting local residents Saturday morning.
- At least five US troops reported killed in Resistance ambush in al-Karmah near al-Fallujah.
- Resistance bomb kills four puppet army troops in Hit Friday night.
- Resistance blasts US base in al-Hadithah with heavy mortars Saturday morning.
- Massive truck bomb obliterates building in Baghdad’s as-Sadriyah district where pro-Iranian death squads maintained center for sectarian torture, murder. District death squad commander Husayn as-Saghir reported killed in devastating blast.
- US troops surround Mosque of Abu Hanifah an-Nu ‘man in al-A‘zamiyah Saturday.
- US, puppet forces carry out mass raids, arrests in al-Ghazaliyah Saturday.
- US air raid in southern Baghdad kills eight civilians.
- Mortar strikes around Baghdad Friday.
- Resistance force raids puppet police station north of Samarra’, killing eight puppet policemen Saturday morning.
- Puppet policeman gunned down in ad-Dulu‘iyah Saturday.
- US soldier reported killed in Resistance bombing south of al-Khalis Saturday afternoon.
- Resistance fighters kill high-ranking corrupt SCIRI lawyer in al-Mada’in Friday.
- Resistance fighters attack checkpoint northwest of Ba‘qubah Saturday morning.
- Four car bombs rock Kirkuk in quick succession.
- US, puppet forces carry out raids, arrests near al-Huwayjah.
- Resistance fighters battle puppet security forces in al-Mawsil Saturday morning.
Report: Mossad assassinated Iranian nuclear scientist
Intelligence source suggests that a prize-winning nuclear physicist, who recently died in mysterious circumstances, was killed by Israeli security service, Sunday Times reports
Africa: US Oil’s New Target
America has set its sights on Africa, which, according to a White House national energy policy document, is predicted to be – together with Latin America – “one of the fastest growing sources of oil and gas” for the future American market. But in the global hunt for oil, America has to compete with an increasingly successful and
aggressive major competitor – China
War by Other Means – How the poor finance the rich
John Pilger and David Munro examine the policy of First World banks agreeing loans with Third World countries, who are then unable to meet the cripling interest charges.
BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW