=== News Update ===
Number Of Iraqi Civilians Slaughtered In America’s War On Iraq – At Least 655,000 + +
Number of U.S. Military Personnel Sacrificed (Officially acknowledged) In America’sWar On Iraq 3,123
The U.S. War On Iraq Costs $365,554,077,736 – See the cost in your community
Has America become a rogue state?
What exactly are we doing in the Horn of Africa, where we have encouraged the Christian government of Ethiopia to invade Somalia and replace its Islamic government? As far as I can tell, we have violated international law, committed war crimes, helped Al Qaeda recruit new members, and involved ourselves in a guerrilla war that could last decades. It’s Iraq writ small. And it can’t be blamed on Donald Rumsfeld.
Blaming the Iraqis: A new cover-up for American militarism
see also: Pentagon report admits fabricated intelligence used to justify Iraq war
The US says it is fighting for democracy – but is deaf to the cries of the Iraqis
02/11/07 “The Independent” — – There was unprecedented élite condemnation of the plans to invade Iraq. Sensible analysts were able to perceive that the enterprise carried significant risks for US interests, however conceived. Phrases thrown in by the official Presidential Directive from the standard boilerplate about freedom that accompany every action, and are close to a historical universal, were dismissed as meaningless by reasonable people. Global opposition was utterly overwhelming, and the likely costs to the US were apparent, though the catastrophe created by the invasion went far beyond anyone’s worst expectations. It’s amusing to watch the lying as the strongest supporters of the war try to deny what they very clearly said.
How the key 9/11 myths were implanted
Two major 9/11 anomalies have been thoroughly documented, specifically:
1) The stand down of US air defense on the morning of 9/11 that permitted commercial jet aircraft to fly erratically and in restricted air space without challenge
2) Overwhelming physical evidence that World Trade Center buildings #1, #2, and #7 were brought down by controlled demolition
A third significant anomaly has not been discussed, let alone acknowledged: the reporting by the major US TV news networks in the first few hours immediately after the attacks.
An explosion of disbelief – fresh doubts over 9/11
More than five years on, the accepted version of what happened on 9/11 is being challenged by a 90-minute internet movie made for £1,500 on a cheap laptop by three young American men. The film is so popular that up to 100 million viewers have watched what is being dubbed the first internet blockbuster.
9/11 Video – Loose Change 2nd Edition
This film purports to show direct connection between the attacks of September 11, 2001 and the United States government. Evidence is derived from news footage, scientific fact, and most important, Americans who suffered through that tragic day.
The Words of Mohammad, 11-year-old Prisoner
During the day Friday, the words of 11-year-old Mohammad Hazahza have filled him up and weighed him down. On Friday night, he pours the words back out, as if wanting to be lifted back up.
“Mohammad is so protective of his mother,” says Ralph Isenberg in a weary and reverent voice, recalling the day’s visits to Dallas reporters. “I watched as he got her chair and made her comfortable. And that’s what he did in jail. He protected her from forced labor. When she was ordered to clean the common area, he did that work for her. He really understands family and duty.”
Resistance organization “Brigades of the 1920 Revolution” denies and denounces report in The Independent that they had accepted terms for negotiations with the US occupiers: “our choice is armed struggle and armed struggle alone until the occupation is expelled.”
Amazing question! A Citizen Of Mosul
A question from one of the readers make me change my mind. The question is:
“it always amazes me when America gets blamed for suicide bombers, kidnappers, people beheading innocents, murdering militias, et al”.
My answer is that: “before the occupation (i.e. before the americans came to us), there were no suicide bombers, no kidnappers, and no murdering militias. All these came with the occupation, and America failed or didn,t want to control the situation. America is the only responsible for the blood shed in Iraq. And the Iraqis will never forgive it for that.”
Squandering billions in Iraq while U.S. suffers
By 2008, Bush’s wars in the Muslim world will have cost each American man, woman and child $2,300.
The imminent execution of three Iraqi women
Below is disturbing information we received from Iraq . The imminent execution of three Iraqi women: Wassan, Zainab and Liqa, without a fair trial, is expected to take place on March 3.
The executions of what they call ” Terrorists” and ” criminals” in their dozens have been going on over a year now. A public execution took place in Mosul City , North of Iraq, two months ago. however, this is the first time we hear about sentencing women to death. Amnesty International has led the way demanding an end to this practise in the ” new Iraq “.
Insurgents launch deadly attacks on Iraq security forces
At least 34 people killed in insurgents’ attacks on Iraqi and US forces in northern Iraq.
Insurgents launched deadly assaults on Iraqi and US forces in northern Iraq Sunday, killing at least 34 people, while security forces pressed on with a major crackdown in Baghdad.
Iraqi Resistance Report for events of Saturday, 10 February 2007.
- Resistance bomb reportedly kills three US Marines in al-Fallujah Saturday morning.
- Resistance car bomber blasts US column near ar-Ramadi late Saturday, killing a reported 10 US troops.
- Resistance fighters destroy two US vehicles in Saturday battle with American troops.
- Resistance fire hits US Apache helicopter over ar-Ramadi.
- Resistance battles US troops in ar-Ramadi Saturday morning.
- Three women, denied legal counsel, sentenced to death for involvement in Resistance attacks in Baghdad.
- US troops arrest Sunni religious leader Saturday night.
- Demonstrations sweep Baghdad’s al-A‘zamiyah district to protest arrest of local religious leader and his wife.
- Resistance car bomb targets Jaysh al-Mahdi headquarters in Baghdad’s al-Kamaliyah district Saturday afternoon.
- Resistance car bomb kills seven at propaganda office of Badr Brigades in Baghdad’s al-Karradah district.
- Fifteen local residents dead on third day of American-imposed blockade and curfew in ad-Dulu‘iyah.
- Resistance bomb leaves US soldier reported dead in Ba‘qubah Saturday afternoon.
- Six US troops reported killed when booby-trapped house blows up over them in Ba‘qubah.
- US troops make mass arrests, surround, raid girls school in Buhriz.
- Resistance fighter attack, surround Marine column in al-Mahmudiyah Saturday night.
- US soldier reported killed by Iraqi Resistance sharpshooter in Tall ‘Afar Saturday evening.
- Pro-Iranian militiamen assassinate Shaykh of Arab Shi‘i tribe in an-Najaf.
Israel=Zionism=Terrorism? God forbid!!
! Warning ! The following documentaries contain extremely graphic footage of atrocities that are accruing in Palestine, perpetrated by Zionists. If you may feel offended, consider how the people in these videos , who are not actors but experiencing these Zionist terrorism firsthand, feel.
US occupation forces soldier killed in Afghanistan
A statement by the military in Kabul says the troop died from a gunshot wound today in northern Afghanistan.
Putin’s speech: Back to cold war?
Mr Putin said the US “has overstepped its borders”
Full text: Vladimir Putin’s speech in English
It is world in which there is one master, one sovereign. And at the end of the day this is pernicious not only for all those within this system, but also for the sovereign itself because it destroys itself from within.
BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW