A funny list of dumb laws in the United States : Delaware & DC
Posted by musliminsuffer on December 7, 2007
In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful
=== News Update ===
A funny list of dumb laws in the United States
• Delaware prohibits horse racing of any kind on Good Friday and Easter Sunday.
• In Delaware it is illegal to get married on a dare.
• In Delaware you may not sell dead people for money without a license.
• It is illegal to fly over any body of water, unless one is carrying sufficient supplies of food and drink.
• Lewes: It is illegal to wear pants that are “firm fitting” around the waist; Getting married on a dare is grounds for an annulment.
• A D.C. federal judge has ruled that begging is a form of free speech protected by the Constitution. That means that mugging is free speech too, only more persuasive.
• In Washington D.C. it is illegal to post a notice in public which calls another person a ‘coward’ for refusing to accept a challenge to duel.
• It is unlawful for small boys to throw stones, at any time, at any place in the District of Columbia.
• The only acceptable sexual position in Washington D.C. is the missionary position. Any other sexual position is considered illegal.
• The U.S. government says it’s a crime to give false weather reports.
The full story in
BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW