9/11: “Honest Mistake” or BBC Foreknowledge of Collapse of WTC 7? Jane Standley Breaks Her Silence
Posted by musliminsuffer on August 23, 2011
In the Name of Allah, the Compassionate, the Merciful
=== News Update ===
9/11: “Honest Mistake” or BBC Foreknowledge of Collapse of WTC 7?
Jane Standley Breaks Her Silence
by James Higham | Global Research, August 18, 2011
The BBC’s Jane Standley said, in a later interview [below]: “It’s very unfortunate that this whole conspiracy – kind of – ridiculous situation has grown out of what’s really a very small and very honest mistake.”
And what was that very small and very honest mistake, do you remember? She was filmed by the BBC at 5:00 p.m. on 911 in NY, reporting that the Solomon building had collapsed, while it actually remained standing in the live shot behind her head. The BBC cut the feed and the building promptly collapsed twenty minutes later, at 5:20 p.m.
The BBC said that the reason the interview had ended abruptly was that the satellite feed had cut out at 5:15 p.m. exactly.
Transferring the discussion here from the comments thread below, what strikes me is the chronology for the BBC World segment:
1. Anchor opens with specific question about the Salomon, even saying it has “also” collapsed;
2. She’s standing on the wrong side of the camera for such a shot because she’s obscuring the Salomon;
3. She answers in general about the WTC and how it’s been completely sealed off etc. but never really addresses the Salomon directly, which is clearly the intent of BBCW in this segment. So Dearieme’s contention that she just didn’t know which building was which holds water;
4. The anchor comes back to this specific building having collapsed and still she doesn’t address that;
5. The ticker though repeats that it has collapsed;
6. They then suddenly lose the feed;
7. Five minutes later, the building collapses, off-air.
So she appears not to know one building from another but those who prepared the report do and it’s repeated and repeated. Actually, in my own little bit of going into the future, today’s 13:00 post:
… which clearly you can’t view because 13:00 hasn’t yet come at the point of writing this, quotes an interview with the owner of that building who said he was bringing it down that afternoon. In the clip, you hear explosions at the base.
I’ll continue this at 13:00.
What BBC’s Jane Standley is unable to explain is the exact nature of the ‘very small and very honest mistake’ that led to her announcing the collapse of World Trade Center building 7 while it remained standing behind her. Before 9-11 (and since) no steel-framed skyscraper had ever been brought down by fire, and the fires in building 7 were minor. Plus Building 7 itself, designed to house Federal Government offices, was built to be fire and bomb proof, greatly exceeding the normal building safety codes for other buildings.
So, Jane, it is not enough to simply dismiss as a ‘very small and very honest mistake’ your announcing the collapse of World Trade Center building 7 while it remained standing behind you. You need to tell us what the mistake was.
Personally, I think the mistake is obvious. There was a delay in the controlled demolition of building 7, and word of the delay did not reach the BBC in time for the script everyone was following to be altered!
BECAUSE YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO KNOW